[Marble-devel] Supporting transparent overlays

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Thu Jul 31 14:02:00 UTC 2014

Awesome. Thanks a lot! Our default submission procedure would be if you uploaded the patch to reviewboard:

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/dashboard/

Looking at the patch I wonder whether the (performance critical) blending of the pixel in MergedLayerDecorator should only be performed if the pixel is not opaque. So the "old" implementation would still be called for opaque pixels while your new implementation would be called for semitransparent pixels. On and a fully transparent pixel wouldn't require a scanline call of course ..

Best regards,
Torsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----