[Marble-devel] Supporting transparent overlays

Knut Schleßelmann knut.schlesselmann at lagom.de
Thu Jul 31 09:20:18 UTC 2014

Hi there,

right now I try to show some PNG files with transparent background on a
MarbleWidget using GeoDataGroundOverlay.

Sadly it looks like marble discard the alpha channel at some place (IMHO it
could be in ImageF.cpp) and displays the background in black. That's not quite
satisfactory since I'd like to simply add some visual information to the OSM
theme.

Is it possible to fix this or can I use some other feature to display an
overlay with transparent background?

regards

Knut