[Marble-devel] Start contributing to Marble

tackat at t-online.de tackat at t-online.de
Mon Feb 10 12:55:26 UTC 2014

Hi Abjeet,

Welcome to Marble development. Have you checked out the source code for Marble already? Have you compiled Marble yet?
I guess that should be the start. Then check out our tutorials at

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble

There are both C++ and Python tutorials. And yes, Marble can be used with C++ and Python. But our internal code is all written in C++ (since it's a C++ library).

As to a possible junior job: Do you have anything you would like to be "fixed" in Marble? Any particular feature you would like to see being added?

Best Regards,
Torsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----