[Marble-devel] Help integrating Marble into APM Planner 2.0

Bill Bonney billbonney at communistech.com
Wed Aug 6 20:52:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have made some progress and have marble built, but I am having issues getting the QML widget to work. I’m just basing it of QtQuick 2.x app built using the wizard. The example QML code is for QtQuick 1.0

Does anybody have insight into what is required to integrate Marble into QtQuick 2.x?

Thanks

Bill