[Marble-devel] Error compiling marble on Windows 7 64bits with MingW

philippe renon philippe_renon at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 22 11:42:50 UTC 2013

Hi again,

Could someone share a setup known to work:
- version of CMake?
- version of Qt?

I have tried several branched (KDE/4.11, master and qt5) without success.

Thanks and regards,
Philippe.

>________________________________
> De : philippe renon <philippe_renon at yahoo.fr>
>À : philippe renon <philippe_renon at yahoo.fr>; "marble-devel at kde.org" <marble-devel at kde.org>
>Envoyé le : Mardi 3 septembre 2013 21h32
>Objet : Re: Error compiling marble on Windows 7 64bits with MingW
>

>Hi again,
>
>A bit of background : I am interested in building marble to integrate it in the OpenPilot Ground Control Station (GCS).
>OpenPilot is an open source project aimed at providing hardware and software to fly and operate UAVs.
>More information can be found here : http://www.openpilot.org/
>Integrating marble in the GCS makes a lot of sense!
>
>More information about the build issue:
>I have it against branch KDE/11 (I also tried to build master but ran in other kind of issues which I sort of expected on a non stable branch).
>I am pretty new to marble and CMake and would appreciate some help.
>
>The full CMake build log follows:
>

>-- Please include plugins in the QML_IMPORT_PATH environment variable to use Marble's Qt declarative plugins.
>-- Note: Marble Desktop
 does not make use of declarative plugins. Ignore the message above if you only intend to use the
> Desktop version.
>-- Could NOT find Phonon (missing:  PHONON_LIBRARY)
>-- Could NOT find QextSerialPort (missing:  QEXTSERIALPORT_INCLUDE_DIR QEXTSERIALPORT_LIBRARIES)
>-- Could NOT find quazip (missing:  QUAZIP_INCLUDE_DIR QUAZIP_LIBRARIES)
>-- Could NOT find libshp (missing:  LIBSHP_INCLUDE_DIR LIBSHP_LIBRARIES)
>-- Could NOT find libgps (missing:  LIBGPS_INCLUDE_DIR LIBGPS_LIBRARIES)
>-- Could NOT find PkgConfig (missing:  PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE)
>-- Could NOT find PkgConfig (missing:  PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE)
>-- Could NOT find QtMobility (missing:  QTMOBILITY_INCLUDE_DIR)
>-- Could NOT find QtLocation (missing:  QTLOCATION_INCLUDE_DIR QTLOCATION_LIBRARIES)
>-- Could NOT find libwlocate (missing:  LIBWLOCATE_INCLUDE_DIR LIBWLOCATE_LIBRARIES)
>--
>-- The following REQUIRED
 packages have been found:

 <http://catb.org/gpsd/>
>   position information via gpsd
> * liblocation , position information on Maemo 5 devices , <http://maemo.org/>
>   position information via GPS/WLAN for the Nokia N900 smartphone
> * QtMobility , a collection of APIs and frameworks , <http://qt.digia.com/>
>   Required for QtLocation to work
> * QtLocation , geographical support for position and map use , <http://qt.digia.com/>
>   position information via QtMobility QtLocation
> * libwlocate , WLAN-based geolocation , <http://www.openwlanmap.org/>
>   Position information based on neighboring WLAN networks
>
>-- Configuring done
>CMake Warning (dev) at src/lib/CMakeLists.txt:279 (ADD_LIBRARY):
>  Policy CMP0003 should be set before this line.  Add code such as
>
>    if(COMMAND
 cmake_policy)
>      cmake_policy(SET CMP0003 NEW)
>    endif(COMMAND cmake_policy)
>
>  as early as possible but after the most recent call to
>  cmake_minimum_required or cmake_policy(VERSION).  This warning appears
>  because target "marblewidget" links to some libraries for which the linker
>  must search:
>
>    ws2_32, imm32, winmm
>
>  and other libraries with known full path:
>
>    D:/Projects/OpenPilot/tools/qt-4.8.4/lib/libQtCore4.a
>
>  CMake is adding directories in the second list to the linker search path in
>  case they are needed to find libraries from the first list (for backwards
>  compatibility with CMake 2.4).  Set policy CMP0003 to OLD or NEW to enable
>  or disable this behavior explicitly.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0003" for
>  more information.
>This
 warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.