[Marble-devel] Error compiling marble on Windows 7 64bits with MingW

philippe renon philippe_renon at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 3 19:32:31 UTC 2013

Hi again,

A bit of background : I am interested in building marble to integrate it in the OpenPilot Ground Control Station (GCS).
OpenPilot is an open source project aimed at providing hardware and software to fly and operate UAVs.
More information can be found here : http://www.openpilot.org/
Integrating marble in the GCS makes a lot of sense!