[Marble-devel] Interfacing a NMEA compliant GPS device withMarble

Konrad Enzensberger e.konrad at mpegcode.com
Sun Nov 3 17:50:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

as dennis said,  for Linux chances are good,
but for windows marble does not come with gps plugin.
I have developed such plugin, but for some reasons
this plugin is currently not opensource (hopefully can be changed soon).

But if all you need is OSM/GPS you can use our opensource tool
called WlanMap (based on marblewidget), download:
www.wlanmap.info

Soon i will create our GpsPlugin compiled against original marblewidget
version,
so this plugin could be used in standard marble installations,

br, konrad