[Marble-devel] Interfacing a NMEA compliant GPS device with Marble

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Sun Nov 3 16:47:15 UTC 2013

Hi Muiris,

which operating system are you using? For Linux chances are good that
gpsd supports that device. Assuming your distribution compiled Marble
with gpsd support (or you have libgps-dev installed when compiling
yourself), all you have to do is setting gpsd as position source in the
Location panel in Marble then.

Regards,
Dennis