[Marble-devel] Elevation profile

Roman Karlstetter karlstet at in.tum.de
Tue Mar 5 20:53:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I made some changes to the elevation profile plugin, it's now possible to
display the height profile for a loaded gpx-track. However, I also had to add
MARBLE_EXPORT to the FileManager class, because I connect to the fileAdded()
signal to get the GeoDataDocument.
So my first question: is this ok, or is there another easy way to get
GeoDataTracks from MarbleModel (I didn't find one)?
And my second question: once this is somehow finished, how do I send in a
patch for review?

Regards,
Roman

PS: these are my first steps with the marble code...