[Marble-devel] Mapquest Open files

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Mon Jul 22 06:17:15 UTC 2013

Hi Brian,

in my understanding they are free, but I am not a lawyer (tm).
See http://developer.mapquest.com/web/products/open/map end of page for
details. Also note their attribution request.

For the screenshot: You can get a sharp rendering of tiles by using
Mercator projection and using the +/- keyboard keys for zooming.

Regards,
Dennis