[Marble-devel] Practice of feature additions in Marble

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Fri Jan 11 12:07:08 UTC 2013

Hi Bernhard,

Thank you for raising awareness about this topic.

And I think it's great that you volunteer as an official N900 port maintainer.

I guess a possible way to deal with this:

- GUI changes submitted to the reviewboard always require "GUI: " as a prefix
in the topic.
- GUI changes require the "Ship It" from at least one "smalldevice" maintainer
with a comment "Approved for small devices".

As for the navigation item: I plan to provide modified pixmaps for a
"minimized" version (without slider).

Best Regards,
Torsten