[Marble-devel] Problem with MarbleWidget

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Thu Jan 10 13:54:33 UTC 2013

Hi Tommaso,

the second paste (641072) seems expired, can you repaste it?
On quick sight of the other files I see one problem: The track is
updated, but the tree model is not notified about the change. Can you
add a map->model()->treeModel()->updateFeature(t);
right before map->update(); in mapslot::update()?

Regards,
Dennis