[Marble-devel] Problem with MarbleWidget

Tommaso Fabbri atfabbri at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:08:35 UTC 2013

Hi to all,
I want to use the Marble API for viewing the current position of a variable
number of vehicles on a map.
Now my application uses the QtMobility API for visualizing the position of
the vehicles and the track generated.
I want to realize the behavior in this video
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3894235/movie.mov

For testing the api, I've write a small program, that updates at running
time a GeoDataTrack object.

A worker thread emit a signal every two seconds, and a mapslot object that
defines the slot updates the geodatatrack with a new point.

At this links there're the worker thread class:
http://paste.kde.org/641060/
http://paste.kde.org/641072/

At this link there're the mapslot object:
http://paste.kde.org/641078/
http://paste.kde.org/641084/

At this link the main:
http://paste.kde.org/641090/

I can view the track only with particular zoom, and not other. If I drag
the map, the object will disappear.
I need help.
Thank you so much!!

--