[Marble-devel] map help

Peter Morgan pedromorgan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 23:36:50 UTC 2013

> 1)see code ./blendings/BlendingAlgorithms.cpp , GrayScaledBlending, use
> this to have the map tiles
> displayed gray scaled.

Yes thanks for that tip (and Earthwings also)..
But how do I use it ?? thats where I am stumped.. asn looking at api docs I
cant see a setBlend*
Ideally I want to do something as simple as this.. psuedo code

marbleWidget->setMapThemeId("earth/openstreetmap/openstreetmap.dgml");

marbleWidget->setThemeOpacity( 200 ) ;
marbleWidget->setBackgroundColor( QColor black) ;

> 2)are you talking about the navigation widget, located right - bottom ?
> simply move over the widget, right click to open context menu and select
> "hide"

fixed with  this->mapSmall->floatItem("navigation")->hide();
(thanks to earthwings for tip also)

tia
Pete