[Marble-devel] 2nd Marble Weekend Sprint in Prague

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sat Sep 22 12:07:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'd like to invite everyone to the second Marble Weekend Sprint in Prague:

http://community.kde.org/Multimedia/MarbleWeekend2012

It will be held in parallel to the openSUSE Conference 2012.
We will receive our own dedicated room there and we will have a presentation
during the openSUSE Conference where we can show off our latest results.

One of the advantages of this setup is that we can share logistics with
openSUSE Conference (e.g. Accomodation, Merchandising etc.). And hopefully
this will also attract some possible future contributors or interested users.

Sponsorship by the KDE e.V. for travel and accomodation is not fully decided
yet (since they decide upon sprint sponsoring during the begin of each quarter
for the upcoming quarter). But I talked to Sebas this morning and chances look
very good.

So if you want to join our Marble Weekend Sprint in Prague don't hesitate to
register by entering your name on the wiki above.

Best Regards,