[Marble-devel] New website content for marble.kde.org

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:11:15 UTC 2012

Hi again,

I have the map data in view and have two screenshots ready (Satellite &
Atlas).  My plugins in are not being seen at the moment so the clouds and
routing demos are constrained.

What's the best place to put the current shots?

I'll see if I can persuade the plugins into a sensible location to produce
a nice OSM image.

There's also quite a nice image I could produce showing some of the major
telecommunications undersea cables (using some LGPL3 data).  I'll run that
up later today.