[Marble-devel] New website content for marble.kde.org

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:39:14 UTC 2012

Hi Dennis,

I have marble very nearly working on OS X 10.8.2 with Qt 4.8.2.  If no one
else is willing I am.  The application fires up but doesn't see the data
files so I get no map.  If I can get past that I'll gladly offer up
screenshots.  I am building via Qt Creator so if I can just work out the
right project run settings to point in the right direction .....

I had to turn off DBUS in a couple of places and ignore several hundred
warnings about this version of OS X not being supported by Qt...

Regards,

Amit