[Marble-devel] Path to marble theme

Олег Любимов lyubimov.o.e at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:48:27 UTC 2012

Hello Marble-developers.

    I have build and install Marble on Windows7 x86. The marble themes were
installed to C:\Program Files\marble\data\maps ... , but the tiles for this
 themes were installed to
C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\.marble\data\maps ... (only tiles
without .dgml files). Is this a bug, or I did something wrong?

    Another my problem with marble - open themes in the MarbleWidget, when
the themes are not in the "Local"(
C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\.marble\data\maps) or "System"
(C:\Program Files\marble) dirs with marble data. Does Marble have any
methods to open theme usign full path to the ".dgml" file, or I need to
copy theme to the Marble dirs every time?

Thanks in advance...