[Marble-devel] Opencaching plugin

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Tue Nov 6 10:05:35 UTC 2012

Hi Anders,

the main issue were the terms of usage. IIRC the content was not
available in a free way (cache descriptions written by users being most
problematic). Torsten talked to them and there was some agreement on
changes to the XML API even, but to my knowledge that was not
implemented on the opencaching side.

Regards,
Dennis