[Marble-devel] Marble Declarative plugin extension for making QML interface for plugin settings

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Thu May 31 12:11:02 UTC 2012

Hi Anton,

this matches indeed nicely with my work on the QML layers. I'm wondering
if it wouldn't be easier to avoid using the wrapper object
(DeclarativeRenderPlugin) here and instead return the RenderPlugin as is
- possibly extending them by the needed Q_PROPERTY declarations and
maybe making some methods Q_SLOTS (or marking them Q_INVOKABLE, I prefer
slots though).
Oh, and as this looks like it should end up as a review request, can you
please use foo() instead of getFoo() for getters? We're trying to be
close to the Qt API.

Regards,
Dennis