[Marble-devel] marble plugin capabilities (correct Url for the drawing video)

Anton Chernov chernov.anton.mail at gmail.com
Wed May 30 07:09:59 UTC 2012

Hello all!

I made some work around OsmAnnotate plugin and compile it in current
marble master. Looks like OsmAnnotate was kicked out from Marble
development tree. I made backport of some functions from Marble 1.2
stable to current master. The patch is attached.

David,
To compile marble with OsmAnnotate plugin you will need to get current
master branch of Marble from git: http://edu.kde.org/marble/obtain.php
and apply the attached patch.
It's necessary to delete libOsmPlugin.so from plugins directory to
make OsmAnnotate work, because new OsmPlugin and older OsmAnnotate
register same GeoTagHandlers.

Best regards,
Anton Chernov