[Marble-devel] Using Open Street Map with proxies

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sun May 13 10:49:37 UTC 2012

Hi Amit,

I'm not aware of bugs that would be specific to OSM proxy handling.
But people usually realize first that OpenStreetMap doesn't work when they
don't have proper proxy settings enabled inside Marble.
Other symptoms are:

- Cloud cover doesn't update in the satellites view
- Online Services don't work
- Wikipedia integration doesn't work.
- Online Routing doesn't work
- Online Search doesn't work
- File-> Download Maps doesn't work

Which Proxy Settings do you use inside Marble? There's a Proxy tab inside
Settings -> "Configure Marble -> Cache & Proxy

BR,
Torsten