[Marble-devel] language of maps for Marble on the N900

Julien Tailleur julien.tailleur at espci.fr
Thu May 3 21:57:10 UTC 2012

Hi Denis,

the image looks great but there seems to be some problem with the tarball:

julien at banana:~$ tar xvfz openstreetmap-i18n.tar.bz2

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child returned status 1
julien at banana:~$ bunzip2 openstreetmap-i18n.tar.bz2
bunzip2: openstreetmap-i18n.tar.bz2 is not a bzip2 file.

Thanks for the hard work anyway !

cheers

Julien

--