[Marble-devel] How to fix wrong catalog name for 4.9?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Jun 15 13:19:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just found out that I once made a misnomer in the Messages.sh of the Marble
Plasma runner plugin (kdeedu/marble/src/plasmarunner) which extracts to

 	"plasma_runner_marblerunner.pot"

while it should have been

	"plasma_runner_marble.pot"
:/

For 4.8 I will commit a fix which simply enforces loading of that other
catalog (if there ever will be a 4.8.5).

But what is the proper fix now for 4.9? Can I just fix the Messages.sh and
change the pot name to "plasma_runner_marble.pot"? Can you catch the rename in
the translation system without losing the translators' work?
Or what should I ideally do?

Cheers
Friedrich