[Marble-devel] Segfault when loading map themes

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Tue Jun 5 08:58:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

Well, if you don't set a theme then Marble won't do much except for showing
the Marble Logo. So at that stage there isn't much going on in terms of
framework.

The problems you are facing sound somewhat awkward: I've seen Marble running
on several ARM devices without problems (Nokia N900, Nokia N9/N950 and Archos)
- all including cross compilation, but also all of them running on X11.

Do you have all plugins installed?

BR,
Torsten