[Marble-devel] N9 Marble tracking - a bit useless as is

HG hg.list at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:55:53 UTC 2012

Hi!

Just tried to write instructions for my father in law for using Marble
for Nokia N9 for GPS tracking and later on adding the coordinates to
the pictures. However, the track that is saved proved to be quite
useless:
- The output does not contain timestamp for the GPS coordinates! -
Please save them to make this useable.
- Would be nice to have it in GPX format, but GPS babel, even though
very clumsy, can be used to fix that.
- Speed information would be good to have with each location sample too.

If you do not wish to make such a change to the output and know of
another GPS tracking software for N9, please let me know.

Thanks.

--
HG.