[Marble-devel] Mobile App Monetization

David Berger David at inner-active.com
Tue Jul 17 19:56:07 UTC 2012

Dear Marble,

Nice to e-meet you!

I noticed you are a leading Mobile Apps developer and I wanted to run something by you.
I would like to buy your mobile in-app traffic at a fixed flat rate.

My name is David Berger and I’m a Publisher Relations Manager at inneractive.

inneractive is a Global App Monetization Exchange platform that helps developers make money by placing ads inside their free applications.

We partner with over 120 Premium Ad-Networks and Agencies and have the highest paying ads in the industry, unbeatable customer service and easy integration solutions. In addition, our solution is available in over 200 countries for every mobile platform.

We work with companies like HalfBrick, Digital Chocolate, and HandyGames and would like to make you a partner as well.

Let's discuss the opportunities at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

David Berger. Publisher Relations Manager
e. David at inner-active.com<mailto:david at inner-active.com>  l m. +972-52-374-7704 l Skype: david.berger2010 l blog. blog.inner-active.com<http://blog.inner-active.com/> [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: תיאור: 1304602237_social_facebook_box_white] <http://www.facebook.com/inneractive>  [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: תיאור: 1304602298_social_twitter_box_white] <http://twitter.com/#!/inneractive>