[Marble-devel] mapreproject

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Wed Jan 25 12:23:47 UTC 2012

Hi Konrad,

Jens-Michael and me are currently in the process of creating a new better
replacement for the current Satellite Map Theme (which has been based on Blue
Marble).

The new satellite map will be a compilation of different free map data
(LandSat NLT, NaturalEarth, etc.) and different sources and source formats in
order to get a beautiful competitive Sattelite WorldMap.

This tool has been specifically created to meet our requirements for this
project (but might be useful for other stuff as well).

BR,
Torsten