[Marble-devel] Marble claims to us Qt4.6, but needs 4.7 features

stefan at binaervarianz.de stefan at binaervarianz.de
Wed Sep 28 06:05:40 UTC 2011

In the file DeclarativeMapThemeManager.h beginning at line 24,

a QDeclarativeImageProvider class is used. This class was introduced to QT
in 4.7.
(See the reference page for this:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7/qdeclarativeimageprovider.html)

As as side note: I had a 4.7.0 lib version on my system that included the
class, but not in the extended version needed for methods like
QDeclarativeImageProvider::getPixmap. Maybe my version was a 4.7beta. This
seems to be not sufficient.

Could somebody update the wiki page as well as probably the makefiles to
refelct the requirement?

Thanks,

chaos