[Marble-devel] Getting trouble with regionSelected signal

Anton Chernov chernov.anton.mail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 06:09:31 UTC 2011

Hello Torsten.

I made some investigations in regionSelecting function. I think bug
was in MarbleWidgetDefaultInputHandler::eventFilter function. We don't
need to make Rubber coordinates conversion from global.
The patch is applied. I tested it. Everything work correct now.

Another small change which presented in the patch is in
GeoDataParser.h, because current git version have compiling error in
MSVC2008.

Best regards,
Anton