[Marble-devel] Getting trouble with regionSelected signal

Anton Chernov chernov.anton.mail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:13:19 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

I'm developing simple application for bathymerty data management and
use Marble library as UI for selecting data.
I connect to signal MarbleWidget::regionSelected(QList<double>) and
process selection information in slot.
But I found that very strange values are returned in QList<double>. It
have to be coordiantes of selected region but it is not so. Some times
values are "similar" to true but usually not. I have already tried to
change projection to Mercator the same problem - coordinates are
incorrect.

I'm a newbie in Marble development and can't find a way myself. Please help me.

Best whishes,
Anton