[Marble-devel] import more data from gpx track

Thibaut Gridel tgridel at free.fr
Tue Oct 11 20:11:22 UTC 2011

Hi Niko, List,

On Tuesday 11 October 2011, Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> gpx tracks can have time information in trkpt elements, even data from
> a heart rate monitor.
> Any idea how it could be imported - and represented in a GeoDocument?

Because Guillaume is working on gx:Track as a GeoDataTrack,
I think it has to be the best way to go now...

Gpx track parsing should now on be migrated there, it will provide all
the niceties of a moving object, and extra data in ExtendedData in vector form

http://code.google.com/apis/kml/documentation/kmlreference.html#gxtrack

Re your recent announcement for track management, I'm sure some people on irc
would be glad to discuss this...

Best Regards,

Thibaut