[Marble-devel] Re: Try to merge marble map in another project

shushank.sharma at zerosystems.in shushank.sharma at zerosystems.in
Sat Mar 26 12:36:04 CET 2011

Thanks Torsten & every one for your reply & help...

i configured my ecllipse for marble & wxWidgets & work fine...

and now i start studying marble API and source code and want
to implement some functionalities in marble are:-

1: Fetch tiles from local server(localhost) not from web.
2: place thumbpin image on map at a particular coordinate.
3: draw geocities (transparent circle) on map of a particular radius on a
 coordinate which cover region.
4: show text on map like temperature is shown.
5: show tooltip over the map.
etc...

is there things are possible & how can i do them...

please reply as soon as possible...

please do tolerate bad English & illogical questions if any...
and thanks to you all in advance...