[Marble-devel] Re: Try to merge marble map in another project

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Wed Mar 23 10:55:21 CET 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday, 23. March 2011 07:02:21 shushank.sharma at zerosystems.in wrote:
> and on another click i draw a circle on map...
>
> my project i develop in wxWidgets in eclipse...
> so ecllipse itself care about makefiles & configuration...

I'm not sure whether there is an easy way to integrate WxWidgets with Qt
Widgets.

> so can i compile marble under ecllipse & how can i do this...

I don't have any experience with eclipse. Personally I'm using Qt Creator or
Kate for coding. Maybe there are others on this list though who use Eclipse.

> or is there any other way to open marble map on a click of my project by
> making the object...

Please check our Tutorial pages:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble/MarbleCPlusPlus

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble/MarbleMarbleWidget