[Marble-devel] Try to merge marble map in another project

shushank.sharma at zerosystems.in shushank.sharma at zerosystems.in
Wed Mar 23 07:02:21 CET 2011

Hello every one...

yesterday in start using marble map & it is very good & interesting
project...

i want to do some implementation in marble...

My first requirement is that...
i have a small project made by me for my school project...
i want to merge marble map with that project so on one click i open the
map...
and on another click i draw a circle on map...

my project i develop in wxWidgets in eclipse...
so ecllipse itself care about makefiles & configuration...
but marble use cmake & i dont know more about cmake & make...

i am using ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid)...

so can i compile marble under ecllipse & how can i do this...
or is there any other way to open marble map on a click of my project by
making the object...

or i can build marble libraries in os-kernal so that i can access map
features without source code(directly)...

sorry for any illogical question
and poor English...

Thanks you all in advance