[Marble-devel] Question

Victor Ponomariov ripper.admin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:29:55 CET 2011

Hello. Could you help me with next problem, please.
I have downloaded Marble source code and I'm trying to draw a line. I tried
to do it in paintGround method (in marbleMap class), using painter.
Everything is ok, except that when I add altitude to line's points I still
have the line bent across the surface. For example:

GeoDataCoordinates GDC1(0,0,0), GDC2(50*DEG2RAD,50*DEG2RAD,100);
QPen pen1;
pen1.setWidth(2);
pen1.setColor(Qt::red);
painter.setPen(pen1);
painter.drawLine(GDC1,GDC2);

I got the line like GDC2 has zero altitude. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance