No subject

Mon Jun 27 01:00:52 CEST 2011

or Nokia N900, since it looks like it is optimized for touchscreen and low =
power devices. Probably the UI would only have to be resized for a biger sc=
reen resolution and maybe change a few details, which I could probably do b=
y myself. I programmed a lot in Qt for embedded Linux 2 years ago and I try=
 to keep up with the development of Qt.<br>

--000e0cd2584c05f33404a6c9d259--