[Marble-devel] Re: Problem with map creation

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Mon Jun 13 01:04:52 CEST 2011

Ok, I looked into it and I think I got a fix (Dennis || Bernhard, please
verify ;-).

Tile loading is now done in threads and since it involves the creation of a
MergedLayerDecorator instance we can't create a dialog in there which would
display the tile creation status of the earth at night theme.

Displaying this kind of dialog in this situation is a bit odd anyways. So I
suggest that we just call the TileCreator directly (and don't show the dialog
during the tile creation).

Fix attached.

Does this particular issue also occur in Marble 1.1?

BR;
Torsten