[Marble-devel] layer render sequence

Konrad Enzensberger e.konrad at mpegcode.com
Wed Aug 24 13:28:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

updating and compling current marblewidget code
i faced curious behavior drawnig layers.

1. GraticulePlugin

- starting marble with settings for Atmosphere enabled, Graticule is drawn on top of map
- switch Amosphere off, Graticule is not visible anymore.
- switch Amosphere on, Graticule stays not visible

Graticule is only visible if starting marble with settings for Atmosphere enabled.
If i change Garticule render position to HOVERS_ABOVE_SURFACE, Graticule is allways
visible, regardless if Atmospherer is on/off .

2. custom layer
i created a custom layer, the layer simply drawing a rect on top of the map (RenderPosition is SURFACE)
after todays update, my layer is not visible anymore
overriding the LayerInteface::zValue() methode in my drived layer class and returning value 1.0 , my layer is back ?!

mystic:
this only happens when using the OSM map, with atlas map, behaviour is like before update.

regards, konrad