[Marble-devel] marble OpenGl

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Wed Aug 24 11:59:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday, 24. August 2011 13:04:49 Konrad Enzensberger wrote:
> i like to ask if there is a time shedule integrating
> the maprblewidget OpenGl code developed by
> bernard beschow into marble master git ?

No, there is no schedule.

> or is this not possible and the OpenGl version is
> completely different from master git version ?

Actually most of the recent changes that Bernhard did are made in preparation
of the OpenGL view and will benefit the software rendering view as well as the
OpenGL view.

Most of the code is going to stay the same. We even try to keep the changes to
the API minimal.
However there are significant parts in the view's implementation which will be
different.

BR,
Torsten

--
Torsten Rahn
Senior Consultant

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736|
torsten.rahn at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer