[Marble-devel] Exported map image quality

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Mon Aug 22 15:15:07 UTC 2011

because the code (e.g. in marble/src/QtMainWindow.cpp) read's like this:

void MainWindow::exportMapScreenShot()
{
[...]
        bool success = mapPixmap.save( fileName, format );
[...]
}

The third (quality) parameter of save is omitted which leads to the default
quality which is 75%.

Please provide a patch that fixes this issue in a nice way - ideally a nice
dialog would get shown allowing to set the quality.

Best Regards,
Torsten