[Marble-devel] Chinese Voice for Marble

Djuro Drljaca djurodrljaca at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:05:43 UTC 2011

(I hope my 3. attempt of sending this email will be successful)

Hello,

I'm not a Marble developer (yet) but from what I see the solution is
actually quite simple. You need another layer of translation for the word
order, because this kind of situation will probably also happen in other
languages.

At least as far as I see you will need to define all possible combinations
of turn instructions and then the translators should translate all of them
individually.

This would take some time to do, but it would pay off at the end because you
would get a proper voice turn instructions.

Regards,
Djuro Drljaca