[Marble-devel] Where do i download the Marble development packages ?

M.Ozeau m.ozeau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 08:14:37 UTC 2011

Hi all and sorry for my poor English !

I can't find where to download the Marble development packages ? I want to
do the tutorial about Marbel and Qt (I want it on Windows, to use the
MarbleWidget on Visual C++)

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble/MarbleCPlusPlus

But i can't find the packages, and the tutoriel say :

"here's a little checklist to tackle some problems that might arise when
compiling the code above:

You need Qt and Marble development packages (or comparable git
installations)
If Qt headers are not installed in /usr/include/qt4 on your system, change
the path in the g++ call above accordingly.
Likewise, add -I /path/to/marble/headers if they're not to be found in
/usr/include"

--
Cordialy Morgan Ozeau