[Marble-devel] Re: 1.1 Release Preparations

Michael G. Hansen mike at mghansen.de
Wed Apr 13 20:23:10 CEST 2011

On 04/07/2011 07:50 PM, Dennis Nienhüser wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> we're near the release date for Marble 1.1. Given that it's a release
> out of sync with the other KDE applications, we need to do some
> additional things like tagging and the release announcement ourselves.
> And of course we should polish everything as much as possible to have a
> smooth user experience, which is the main reason I'm writing this mail
> :-) Let me try to summarize the things that are left to be done. Please
> extend the list and help getting things done. Thanks!

One of the things that got lost during the git conversion is
FindMarbleWidget.cmake, I can only see a FindMarble.cmake. However, some
applications like digikam still use FindMarbleWidget.cmake and upgrading
to a newer Marble version would break the build.

Maybe one could ship a FindMarbleWidget.cmake which still works, but
prints out a warning that it is obsolete?

Regards,

Michael