[Marble-devel] Suggested Patch for Bug 232098 - JJ: Please add fast adding messurment points by ctrl+click

Thomas Lenarz tommesml at netcologne.de
Mon Sep 20 19:55:03 CEST 2010

Hello,

I myself haven't tested it on a touchscreen (no possibility).
Using either the touchpad of my laptop or a mouse it works fine.

However, I am not convinced that it works in all situations because the
makes the CTRL-Key kind of overloaded: (press and depress on same
location -> Measure-Point; press and depress on different locations ->
Rubber-Band)

Best wishes,
Thomas