[Marble-devel] Mouse Control gone

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Tue Jun 22 07:55:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

Yes, that could be the reason for the behaviour Christophe described.
However we always save all configuration settings. So what is missing here is an
additional cue that lets the user know that Marble is in this particular mode.
One way to do it would be putting a message into the statusbar. Another way
would be to either put a message onto the map or putting a sun symbol onto the
position where the sun is in the zenith (that's a feature I wanted to add
anyways).