[Marble-devel] compiling marble on Windows again

Christophe Leske info at multimedial.de
Sat Jun 19 09:51:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

i compiled my own version of Marble, and it runs ok (despite my recent
issues with the mouse not working anymore).

In the program folder however, I do NOT have the QT-DLLs that the normal
installation (0.8.0) has. Specifically, the following files are missing
in my personal build folder (yet it runs):

QtCore4.dll
QtGui4.dll
QtNetwork.dll
QtSvg4.dll
QtWebKit4.dll
QtXML4.dll

These are pretty self-explanatory, yet I am wondering why it is that my
copy (which resides in another folder) is still running, despite the
fact that these rather important files are missing?

--
Christophe Leske

www.multimedial.de - info at multimedial.de
http://www.linkedin.com/in/multimedial