[Marble-devel] Mouse Control gone

Harshit Jain hjain.itbhu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 15:05:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

The same problem happened to me few week ago. I was able to solve this
problem by deleting ~/.kde/share/config/marblerc file.
I works on ubuntu 9.10 with latest kde version.

@Christophe: Try by moving the marble configuration file to some other
location and run marble. If this approach solves the problem, kindly send
the marble configuration file to marble-devel list for searching bug in it.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Torsten Rahn <tackat at t-online.de> wrote:

> Hi Christophe,
>
> On Thursday 17 June 2010 14:20:49 Christophe Leske wrote:
> > First I thought that it may be due to my special version that I built
> > myself here, yet it turns out that even a fresh install of Marble 0.8.0
> > does not resolve the issue.... anyone else seeing this (on Windows 7).
>
> You're really talking about that age-old version Marble 0.8.0 as downloaded
> from
> here
>
> http://developer.kde.org/~tackat/marble/marble-setup-0.8.0.exe<http://developer.kde.org/%7Etackat/marble/marble-setup-0.8.0.exe>
>
> I had tried this package on a few Windows 7 installations and it did work
> properly there.
>
> Maybe it's a problem due to driver/system update?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Torsten
>
> > This is Windows 7, 2.4 Ghz Powerbook, 3GB of RAM.
> >
> > Used to work, yet does not anymore. I can only zoom and navigate using
> > the control to the left of the screen.
> >
> > Greets,

Harshit Jain,
B.Tech Part III,