[Marble-devel] Mouse Control gone

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Thu Jun 17 14:35:10 CEST 2010

Hi Christophe,

On Thursday 17 June 2010 14:20:49 Christophe Leske wrote:
> First I thought that it may be due to my special version that I built
> myself here, yet it turns out that even a fresh install of Marble 0.8.0
> does not resolve the issue.... anyone else seeing this (on Windows 7).

You're really talking about that age-old version Marble 0.8.0 as downloaded from
here

http://developer.kde.org/~tackat/marble/marble-setup-0.8.0.exe

I had tried this package on a few Windows 7 installations and it did work
properly there.

Maybe it's a problem due to driver/system update?

Best Regards,

Torsten