[Marble-devel] Windows Installer for 9.0.1

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 15:46:18 CEST 2010

Sweet,
re: editing mode
Potlatch & mapzen & JOSM needs a little compition, since it is all
pulled & given back to the same API, please update the
talk at openstreetmap.org list on your progress.
Many Mappers dont know this exists :-) and needs to be reminded.

re: Platform
I use Windows XP, but fortunatly, i just got a new (used) desktop, so
i will load ibuntu on it.
Just so that I will be part of the 'cool crowd'.
Since linux/ibuntu is the whole point of being OpenSource :).

I only opt for windows because there is no alternative that exists to
replace Garmin MapSource.

Re: everything else
i'm on the #marble IRC periodically, so i can explain the rest on it.

Cheers,
Sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada